For me, I don't feel we've even scratched the surface of what could be done
live with ableton or final-scratch.

People are still more or less mp3-ing doing whole tracks, not really messing
with interesting short elements in themselves, which could be used to create
something different in themselves, not really using the effects at all!

But maybe I just haven't heard it done and it has been! I didn't hear the
legendary Surgeon set at ATP ferinstance.