Back in Cleveland for a day of recovery before the final leg of my journey back
home to Brooklyn. Had a really great weekend in Detroit at the festival and the
afterparties. I'll probably need a day before I can write or comment on things
from my point of view but overall I think everyone enjoyed it. Thanks to a lot
of really cool people I met for the first time this weekend.... Dennis and
Magda, you both are great. The list meet up at your house on friday was fun and
a good way for me to put faces with names. You were excellent hosts and very
generous. To all the other list members I met....Rob Theakston, Tristan, Bill
Van Loo, Matt McQueen, TechnoToutrist Clan, Diana Potts, Ani, Plaslaiko...many
more, it was great chatting with all of you.
I'll have a photo gallery up on burnlab.net in a few days....after a bit more
sleep.

+dave

ps five fest for me:

LiquidLiquid