I will say it cause many of you are thinking it.

He sucked....seen mills 4 times and this was the worst. Gains always up to
high, he trainwrecked numerous times, his own records even. Played the same
damn techno tracks he always does (buy the liquid room disc and you heard
the same set),  at one point he started playing hip hop not even mixing
tracks, just cutting back and forth to new tracks. Mills had a few good
spots, started to get great on the 909 then he stopped completely bowed and
played rap. I enjoy good hip hop tracks like he played but he didn¹t even
mix them. Many of you could have done just as good.

Richie played the same stuff he always does. Snare rolls and high hats.
Must say I think he is getting worse. Seen him 30 times now and most
recently the last two times I have seen him his mixing has been terrible.
What happened to richie the perfectionist now he always looks messed up.
they must have took a thousand pictures that night of him posing for the
camera, get of your horse rich and get back to innovating like you used to.
I have never heard so many complaints at a richie show, MAGDA kicked his
arse that for sure. What happened to the cutting edge things we are used to?

Overall the festival was great, but the big boys didn¹t hold it up that¹s
for sure.

Best parts:
Thomas fehlman
Akufen
Speedy J
Mathew Dear

Flame away but I have talked to many of you over the weekend and I know what
you think to.  Don¹t you ever wonder why no one talks about a show when
people ask how was the richie show and few answer, you know what happened.
When someone is on this list is flooded with reviews in hours this time its
seems to be quiet around here

My .03 cents

Flame Away but this is not a troll, longtime list member honest opinion