Late on the thread.. email problems... anyhue,

How many parties that get busted, now-a-days, get busted
due to venues serving after 2am?  How many due to improper
permits or somesuch?  Do parties get busted for illegal
venues anymore, or is the days of break-in-and-rave over?
 What other reasons do the police have to harass a party?

Seems to me that if a large percentage of parties are
getting busted due to serving alcohol after 2am, an obvious
solution is to choose to have our parties in more
responsible venues.

_derek

ps. Oddly, I’ve never been at a party that has been busted.
 Therefore, logically, another obvious solution is to only
attend parties that I go to.