"the way the michigan law is written it is not legal to dance after the
hour of 2 am except on new years eve"

Ahh Blue Laws - wonderful that these things are still on the books. :(
MEK

                      "Kookie"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Derek VerLee"
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
                      nic.net>                 cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: (313) busted
parties
                      05/30/03 03:12 PM

you forget that its pretty much illegal to go after 2 anywhere.  even
places
like mission detroit where they took extra means to go bust free and legal
(and they did) are not 100% legal

the way the michigan law is written it is not legal to dance after the hour
of 2 am except on new years eve

hence why you should support the effort to get the drinking time pushed
back
to at least 4.

I've always wondered why people don't do more events in Windsor as its alot
easier to do an event there all night long, legally