The parties that got busted (the ones I know of anyway) had permits to stay
open till 6am though.

-----Original Message-----
From: Kookie [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, May 30, 2003 4:12 PM
To: Derek VerLee; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: Re: (313) busted parties

you forget that its pretty much illegal to go after 2 anywhere.  even places
like mission detroit where they took extra means to go bust free and legal
(and they did) are not 100% legal

the way the michigan law is written it is not legal to dance after the hour
of 2 am except on new years eve

hence why you should support the effort to get the drinking time pushed back
to at least 4.

I've always wondered why people don't do more events in Windsor as its alot
easier to do an event there all night long, legally