> You could probably use one of your midi faders as a X-over...
> hmm, Kenton or someone should manufacture a MiDI mixer - a
> product of the future!!

That was kinda where I went with my final year uni project - basically a
software core running DSP filters in realtime over audio feeds controlled by
a generic midi device. My 'vision' as such was a 100% configurable dj mixer
- and that means *everything* such as crossfader curves, cutoff freqs - even
crazy stuff like assinging rotaries as an x-fader - anything is pretty much
possible ! I guess the extension of that is then to have some kinda media
that keeps your mixer settings [turn up at gig, insert cd/disk/compactFlash,
bob is your mothers brother!] :)

Peace,
Marc

designated recipient(s) named above.  If you are not the intended recipient of
this message you are hereby notified that any review, dissemination,
communication is for information purposes only and should not be regarded as an
offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy any financial product, an
official confirmation of any transaction, or as an official statement of Lehman
Brothers.  Email transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free.
Therefore, we do not represent that this information is complete or accurate
and it should not be relied upon as such.  All information is subject to change
without notice.