Question for the users out there.....Do you think Ableton is just good for
the home or will we start seeing it replace the 1210's in clubs across the
country/world??

-----Original Message-----
From: Mann, Ravinder [CCS] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 13 June 2003 15:32
To: 'Brendan Nelson'; 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) 3rd wave djing

Right, so basically you need all the tunes/samples/loops (let call them
wavs)you want to play on a PC with Appleton software and you got a baisc set
up.

Then you can manipulate/layer/sequnce any number of the wavs using the
software.

If so, I like the idea behind this. I am by no means a dj but I am looking
for new ways interactive to play at home.

Thanks.

Rav