----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Scuccimarra" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 8:13 PM
Subject: Re: (313) playlist WNUR Chicago - 20 June 2003

> > >moodymann - on my way home - silence in the secret garden lp
> >(peacefrog)
> >
> >this tune KILLS it.
>
> Just ordered this record... Is it as good as one would expect based on
> everything else that KDJ has put out? Better?

I think it's one of his best. Also some nice techno-edginess and synthetic
basslines on a couple of tracks. Nice! I played two tracks on Saturday and
both killed. It's a winner! KDJ has really been on a roll since that first
Mahogani record. I love this new stuff.

J.T. - I'm hearing great things about the C2+Garnier - and the new Pepe
Braddock. I just don't have them yet, so can't comment.

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
Music: http://www.mp313.com