----- Original Message -----
From: "Tom Churchill" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Phonopsia" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>; "313"
<313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2003 10:54 PM
Subject: Re: (313) New Planet E 12"

> >> angola rmx
> >
> > I hear there is a full CD of these remixes coming. I can't recall who
else is
> > on it other than Pepe, C2 and Mr. Chandler though.
>
> The doublepack is out now. From Juno...
>
> EVORA, Cesaria-Club Sodade (Cesaria Evora By...) (incl. remixes by Chateau
> Flight, Carl Craig, Pepe Bradock, Osunlade, etc.)
> 2xLP :BMG France BMG 505181
> Track listing
>
> 2xLP
> Petit Pays (Chateau Flight remix)
> Angola (Carl Craig remix)
> NHO Antone Escaderode (Kerri Chandler album mix)
> Besame Mucho (Senor Coconut Chachacha remix)
> Bondade E Maldade (Osunlade Yoruba Soul mix)
> Sodade (DJ Rork & Demon Ritchie mix)
> Negue (Cris Prolific remix)
> Miss Perfumado (4Hero remix)
> Angola (Pepe Bradock Get Down dub)
> Angola (Pepe Bradock Bateau Ivre rework)
> Nutridinha (Kerri Chandler album mix)
> Sangue De Beirona (Francois K Main Pass)

Wow! I can't wait for the rest of the 12"s to come out then. The 'alternate'
mix of "Nutridinha" is the one. I can only imagine there may be a few other
hidden gems on the 12"s to come. This is a *massive* project! Just look at
the calibre of these remixers. Last remix albums of this calliber to come to
mind are Telex, Nav Katze and Soft Ballet Forms. Can't wait to hear all of
these!

Tristan
=======
Text/Mixes: http://www.phonopsia.co.uk