Klaas Jan Jongsma wrote:

From: "Arne Weinberg" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I already expected some serious email discussions on the new Planet E 12" by
Tres Demented (Carl Craig).
But obviously I seem to be one of the first Carl Craig addicts that have
this record now.
Believe me, this is one of the hottest records of the year! Definitely! It
will blow away all the dancefloors on earth for the rest of the year.
I don't post a complete detailed review because I don't need to. There are
only 5 words I have to use:
BUY IT AND BOW DOWN!

Hmm sorry but i bought it on sight and after listening i thought it was a bit of a waste of money, It is basically a drum track and more made for the DJ's apparently, not really worth for listening at home. Damn why did i not but that new Pepe Braddock record, now that is a seriously good record!

KJ

Hmm dunno, bought both on Saturday and I really like both. Angola is a nice track :)

I think the tres demented track is one that'll grown on you.

--
Mike

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.cs.nott.ac.uk/~mhl/