The Black Album is the easiest thing in the world to get.
Impress me by saying that you have the album he did with Kim Basinger!!! ;)
I gave mine away to someone who is a bigger fan than I... of P, not Kim.
They reckoned it was a fake, I am not so sure! Or, have you ever heard the
Carmen Electra album on Paisley Park. He, he, he! It was actually OK!
I used to write for a Prince fanzine and the fans' pick was always Sign Of
The Times - or SOTT - as we called it.
He did a bangin' 'techno' song in Melb with Diamond & Pearl on vox circa 92
that I have somewhere too.
Also anything he did with Madhouse is a must-get.
All of Sheila E's albums...
Vanity 6 album.
My personal fave P albums:
SOTT
Love Sexy
1999

Associate albums like Ingrid Chavez's neo-soul album on Paisley Park (she
has since married Japan's David Sylvian, strange!) are always awesome too. I
used to buy ANY album with a P song. I wish he would produce and write for
some of the new artists today. His ballads were always the best! A lot of
today's producers can't write decent ballads. This is because they create
beats, come up with grooves, but a ballad needs a strong melody and you
can't lift a sample for that.

If you ask anyone their fave P album it's like star signs too. ;) You can
tell a lot about someone from their fave Prince LP.

FYI I once asked D May his and it is 1999, and Green Velvet's is Purple
Rain.

If you love the Parade album check out Common's latest, Electric Circus. It
has the same psychedelic vibe! I LOVE it!!! Prince even guests.

> Yeah it was widely available in the UK - I had a casette of I have since lost.
> It was very funky - Bob James and Rock Hard in A Funky Place in particular,
> but it also had a sappy ballad on it When 2 R In Love.
> Can't remember much else about it.
>
> BTW Parade was my favourite too, followed by Sign Of The Times and Around
> The World In A Day

#########

> Note:
>
> Any views or opinions are solely those of the author and do not necessarily
> represent
> those of Channel Four Television Corporation unless specifically stated.
> This email
> and any files transmitted are confidential and intended solely for the use of
the
> individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you have received this
> email in
> error, please notify [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> Thank You.

#########