> whatever you do, don't forget Parade - much underrated, despite sounding a
> little less sure of itself than his other albums and being the accompaniment
> to a piss-poor film, for me it's still prince's most adventurous work - and
> at the very least it's got Kiss and Sometimes It Snows In April on it.

I agree. Parade's a pretty unique sounding album, maybe a bit poppier than some
of his other stuff, but cool none the less. Albums aside though and the track
that will always do it for me is 'Soft and Wet'. If I ever hear this dropped in
a club I wont be responsible for the embarrasing funky moves I'm likley to
start throwing!

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best
Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.