Despite that the majority (but hey majority rules, majority sucks right :-)
of this list doesn't like me
let me do a good deed.

For all Prince fans out of there,
if you look for some boos, check at
http://www.funkycity.fr.st/
Till last October all the boots were on the site,
then Prince has started to sue
some sites.....so now the boos are posted on the site on demand
and only during the week-end.
You may also want to contact him
he speaks English.
The site is in French so this how it works:

>From the menu "mes boots" you will see the entire list of the bootlegs
which are available from the guy who runs the site.
>From the download menu at the moment you can download
the "late night show" part 1/2/3.

If you are into what they call "contemporary jazz",
a la Carl Craig, if you had enjoyed "Detroit experiment..."
If you are already excited by the project of Carl Craig's collaboration with
Alice Coltrane
I strongly recommend you to download the Xenophobia series,
incredible new turning point from the Man, particularly on Vol.2,
you will have a big surprise....
I was not attended his Paris concert (the guy got it...) last year
but I managed to get a $100 place for his after show.
2h15 of show.... during the second part of his Paris after show,
he went into techno... was frenzy rather long and very impressive,
accompanied by Blackwell and brass instruments.
The French guy got it, the sound is not excellent, but hey.....

Oh, and BTW I downloaded from the same site
Prince birthday gig at Detroit Cobo Hall (07/06/86)

Could someone confirms that "the Jam rehearsal" boot,
has been from Detroit, 1984 ? I will appreciated.

And please do not all fall on this French guy at the same time:-)

Someone else dreams about a collaboration between Prince and KDJ ???????????