is someone know where i can buy the glen undreground/ dj sneak (?)
mix bootleg of midnight express chase with donna summer i fell love ?

There's a Sneak remix of 'The Chase', I got mine from Hard To Find Records.
There's also a bootleg of  Donna Summer called 'I Feel Dub' - can't
remember where I got that (sorry.)

G.

"Mathieu Roussotte" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 03/07/2003 16:57:45