On Thu, 3 Jul 2003 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> is someone know where i can buy the glen undreground/ dj sneak (?)
> mix bootleg of midnight express chase with donna summer i fell love ?
>
> There's a Sneak remix of 'The Chase', I got mine from Hard To Find Records.
> There's also a bootleg of  Donna Summer called 'I Feel Dub' - can't
> remember where I got that (sorry.)

Can someone clarify whether the "I feel dub" is made by Glen Underground
or somebody else?

And can somebody tell what are the songs that have been mashed up with "I
feel love". The one side has one looong track and on the flipside there
are two shorter versions.

Jari Tolkkinen | dj ken-guru | http://www.labra.com/~ken-guru