>I'm bored.
>
>Can anyone recommend anything new thats good?

TREAD * EP 03 (Third Ear)

(Yeah I know it's been out for a small while.)

Took me a while to get to know it - was at 1st v annoyed that tracks on a 2
X 12  could be, it seems, in mostly in different keys! It does work though
and is v sweet, deep, optimistic and vibrant.

SCSI-9 * ALL SHE WANTS IS (Kompakt)

Good techy German house gear, just play it a bit fast to put an edge on the
too-serious vox!

ALEX CORTEX * RETICARGO - (Klang Electronic)

IDMish techno but with enough swagger for a party. (That 'Out To Lunch EP'
was good too.)

ABSTRACT THOUGHT * HYPOTHETICAL SITUATIONS (Kombination Research)

New Drexciya's gotta be worth a check surely?

BLAZE* MY BEAT: AM/PM & DERRICK CARTER REMIXES (NEO, neo1)

Must be a boot I guess. But where else are you going to get 'My Beat' on
vinyl, unless you've got it already? It's also very good.

& don't forget ...

DJ SPINNA FEAT. SEAN ESCOFFREY (sorry if mispelt) * MUSIC IN ME (RAPSTER)
.... hasn't strayed from my tables since I picked it up ...