> so, whats good folks?

The Detroit Beatdown remixes 12" on Third Ear is great - Gilb-R's 'Solo
Flight' mix of Rick Wilhite is the pick of the bunch for me but they're all
pretty good.

John Tejada and Titonton's 'Passing Through' on Amalgama (with Alex Attias
remix) is fantastic on more of a broken techno tip.

Also definitely feeling Orlando Voorn's Igniter 12" and also Mad Mike's
Actuator, from the new batch of Submerge stuff.

> anything out/coming soon that I need to know??

This seems as good a time as any for a quick plug for Emoticon and
Headspace's autumn/winter schedule:

rei loci
the future is our time 12"
hs 013
september 25, 2003

otomi
pakt/raum 12"
emot 018
october 16, 2003

arne weinberg
romantic machinery 12"
hs 014
october 16, 2003

russ gabriel's audio spectrum
the other side sampler (w/ yotoko remix) 12"
emot 016
october 30, 2003

derek carr
planet jump 12"
hs 015
november 20, 2003

russ gabriel's audio spectrum
the other side project volume one cd/2xlp
emot 017
november 27, 2003

marco bernardi
trane 12"
emot 015
date tbc

All through Rush Hour - more info, sound clips etc very soon at
http://emoticon-headspace.net

There are some sound samples and more info on the Russ Gabriel album here:

http://emoticon-headspace.net/infosheets/emot017.html

Cheers,

Tom