Some recommendations (some mentioned previously on this list) to start off
your work week (all on vinyl):

Gary Martin "Summer EP" (Flux UK)
Vince Watson "Aurelon" (Re-shapes Vol. 2) (Bio UK) esp. Deetron reshape
Rei Loci "Faction" (Seventh Sign UK) - don't forget Headspace 2003 Sampler
Krom "It All Makes Sense Now" (Remixes) (Mikrolux Germany)
Oliver Ho "Sand Dune" (Meta UK)
Mr Velcro Fastener "Thales of Miletos" 2x12" (Zenit Germany)
Isolee "Can't Sleep All Night" (Playhouse Germany) esp. "Lost"
Polarius "Winter In Polarius" (Creme Organization Netherlands)
Dennis DeSantis "Clock Wise" 2x12" (K2O Germany)
John Tejada & Arian Leviste "Faifax Sake" 2x12" (Playhouse Germany)
Paul Mac "Push Came To Shove" 2x12" (Primate UK)
Paul Mac "Back & Forth" (Oliver Ho/ Vince Watson Rmxs) (Primate UK)
Adam Beyer "Ignition Key" (Aril Brikha/ Speedy J Rmxs) (Truesoul Sweden)

Everything from Detroit techno to minimal to tech house to electro. All are
worth more than a quick listen. Also check out the new Derek Carr "Destiny
EP" (Geek UK) and Ultradyne "Age of Discontent" (Pi Gao Movement US/
Netherlands)

Orrin