Phonopsia wrote:

Despite a severe hangover, I made it up to Cargo for Sunday night. Some of
the best £4 I've ever spent. Fat Freddy's (???)... were wicked. Their 15

That'd be Fat Freddy's Drop from Wellington/NZ. I saw them in Sydney/AU earlier on in the year and they were absolutely wicked. Apparently the lead singer (Dallas) is doing some work with Recloose in the studio for some upcoming Recloose stuff and also I think Dallas and the saxophonist from Fat Freddy's has just done a live show together for the North Sea Jazz Festival. Or was that a show elsewhere in Europe. Can't remember for sure... hazy memory...