I thought it was very average in Manchester.  If I wanted a hip hop gig I'd
go to one.  Is this what planet-e is pushing for?  And he could have played
some better hip hop too *snigger*.  Apart from that, the fact that an MC was
talking over everything and one air conditioning wall unit upstairs blowing
smoke really made it an average night.  And those curtains just did NOTHING
except get in the way.  Whats the point?