Subject: RE: (313) 313 Weekend in London
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 13:48:46 +0100
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: 313@hyperreal.org

>That's not progression, its LAME.

come back to me when you've made your contribution.

either that, or spare a thought at how much effort it takes, or financial
contribution to do something.

undergound music is a d.i.y thing. You MUST make your contribution.
We take pleasure from people around the world busting their balls to make
their own little effort so that we can enjoy it and take our personal
pleasure from it. Be it putting out records, or doing parties.

If everyone was take take take, the whole thing would fall apart very
quickly because a) they're ain't no money in it, b) it's a lot of hard work
for little thanks or monetary gain.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring