one time i was playing at a club and everyone was dancing, this kid came up to me and asked "can you play something i can dance to".... so i gave him the finger and told him to [EMAIL PROTECTED] OFF. i dont have any tolerance for that. the funny thing is i was playing a Ron Trent/Chez Damier track. those two make some of the best dance music ever.

ryan burns

From: Dennis DeSantis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

I played at Kompressor up in Pankow, at the Alte Zigarrettenfabrik.
Yeah, it was pretty cool. People danced and seemed to have a good time. And I got paid, which is always nice.

I've gotta say, this thread has made me feel a LOT better. I thought I was the only person getting flack from crowds...

--
Dennis DeSantis
www.dennisdesantis.com

ian cheshire wrote:
Hi Dennis

What club were you at as I was at the Metronom and that was
big and dirty plus I had two people ask requests :)) made me laugh I had to
say :)

Hope you had a good time though :)