yea that is almost as good as the time when we had our friend jon williams
(organised noise) play here in like 95...he was just banging the hell out of
old circuit breaker tracks and seawolf, UR acid rain 3 , stuff like that...and
this kid asked him to stop right now (he was messed up)and turn it all
off....now this was in a warehouse at around 3:00am with like 1500 people...
jon told him no, he was doing his thing... so the kid took a running start and
jumped over the turntables and tried to grab the monitors behind him and put
his own head into them, and knocking one of the turntables over....needless to
say the music did not stop cause the record was playing on the other turntable,
and i am not sure what ever happened to that kid    ;-)

michael
www.renegaderhythms.com