i was playing a club one time mostly techno, and this girl came up to me, and
told me that "it" ( i assume she ment the music) needed more scratching in it,
and then asked me to step aside so she could show me how to do it.... when i
asked her what records she planned to use ( i always like to let them think
they might have a chance with their requests) she said "oh it looks like you
have enough for US to play all night"    then she got mad cause she actually
thought i was gonna let her scratch my records.....it was pretty funny....

michael

www.renegaderhythms.com