> Anyone seen Chris Liebing spin? He's here on Friday @ Space34 and I was
> going to go check him out I was wondering if anyone had heard him before.

I saw him at the End for an 'open for torture' night.  I'd heard some good
sets of his before so I was hopeful.  However when I saw him it was the most
soul destroyingly bland hard as nails techno with very little imagination.
Technically able, but there was no real funk to it.  I like a bit of hard
techno but he completely turned me off.

There again, people have told me since that that's what you get at an 'open
for torture' night anyway so maybe he's better at a place with a less
proscribed music policy.

Matt

---
[EMAIL PROTECTED]