OK - Here's my story...

Playing a Deep House night, a girl comes up and makes a request for
"something more danceable... like Shaggy!" I had to aks her to repeat
that one more time cuz i wasn't sure if i heard that properly!?! My
response was of course.. "no... and i doubt any of the other dj's would
play it either".

The funny part about the story is... one of the promoter's came up, and
asked what all the hub bub was... i told him the story, and he asks me
to point out the culprit. He proceeds to walk over to her and after a
couple of words, proceeds to escort her out the door!!!

I think every event needs promoters like that! :D

Cheers!