And the Mills one where his hands move so quick it's just a blur - great
picture!

"ian cheshire" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 23/07/2003 15:59:14

To:   "Hans Veneman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, <313@hyperreal.org>
cc:

Subject:  RE: (313) Movement pictures @ TechnoTourist.org

excellent pics there guys !!:)

Really brought back some good memories, I got my Kodak ones back the other
day and was
pleased with how they came out sorry but can't post them as me not
digital:((( yet :)

Love the pic where Nicole is looking in "AWE" Mike Grant, its a really
excellent pic :)
Also the Carl Craig one with the caption about hitting Marvin over the
head,
well his dreams did come true :)

Well done guys and here's to next year!:)))