On woensdag, jul 23, 2003, at 22:15 Europe/Amsterdam, lisa wrote:

cool pics - thanks for sharing those  :)

the pic "Moodyman during the Three Chairs DJ set" is neat (Sunday album) - was he wearing a mask or is that a shadow?

Nope it is a mask....

Now i am wondering who played more during the festival, Ayro or John Arnold, these huys must have been running from one stage to the other, they were all over the place, not forgetting the afterparties they played to!

Hans Veneman wrote:
OK, we're kind of late with this, but finally a big part of the pictures we took last may in Detroit are online now, including of course pictures of the Movement festival as well as the Techno Brings People Together event. More picture will be added in the near >> future.
Check them out here:
http://technotourist.org/ modules.php?set_albumName=album31&op=modload&name=Gallery&file=index&i nc lude=view_album.php
Or go to http://technotourist.org/ and follow the links...
Cheers,