Nice bits of trainspotterisation..  Colour photo's would have been better
tho  :)

F.y.i  it is a bootleg.  Tell alexi was released on pheerce citi. 002.  The
'wiggin' track..i think  is actually  'sinistwer'  also released on pheerce
citi  #1

I think the art vader also had  rufneck - the power,the rhythm on it  which
was an old ny tune released in 89 on ny underground records.

Art Vader EP.
I'm not sure if this is a bootleg. It's got "Tell Alexei" by K.Alexei
Shelby, one of his characteristic "moan" tracks: "Tell Alexei how much you
love him", nice Steve Poindexter-esque whistles and shekere. That figues
K.Alexei was from Chicago too. Art Vader EP also features Mayday's "Wiggin"
without the steel drums that spice it up on the "Innovator" Network
6-tracker, which I aint seen on Transmat.

And  the 8:56  waterloo - shepperton train is........ :)

Placid
--
http://www.acid-house.net

Everything you wanted to know about acid house