never seen KA Shelby's version.....I thought the version on Automan (2?) was
Hardy's re-edit.......then there's Theo's edit.....and Farley usde to play a
nice edit too..........then there's a house remix by Diesel #1 and Mark
Imperial samples it heavily on one of his Laurent X releases from about
88......then of course the original version on the Unidisc LP which is a
much more full bodied disco release where the break sampled by eveyrone else
only really lasts for about 4 bars.......