JT/313,

Yeah, the whole wave thing is a tad confusing, maybe we should put mixes
together from all the waves to present day so people can get a grasp on the
history, I know it all sounds a bit crass but it would help people get into
it more.

So today's question would be who would be it which wave, lets start with the
first.

Cybotron
Number of Names

On the question of BS, well - how else to you get someone to read your
"blog" without kicking off about something or getting something wonderfully
wrong.

md

24/7/03 10:04 PM J. [EMAIL PROTECTED]