I do too!! :o) Beautiful tune.... I still need that remix on stride though.
I have an extra copy of "more than just a dance" on Chicago Connection if
anyone in the London area is up for a swap??

-----Original Message-----
From: Placid [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: 24 July 2003 14:34
To: 313
Subject: Re: (313) 29 Detroit 12"s

Yep..  And with the  'ungle dj'  inspired flip it is a badass 12:...  Also
got the remix 12" on stride..  Video mind  which has the original  essence
of a dream on it and a v nice subtle remix with extra percussion and synthy
noises...

Placid
--
http://www.acid-house.net

Everything you wanted to know about acid house