the whole time i've been djing i've been moaning about the fact that a lot
of the times i play i get an hour to do my thing when at least 2 is what
is needed to get the vibe flowing...anyway i digress

electric chair here in manchester get a big turnout for the residents no
matter what the guest.

robin...