> To be fair, this is a statement that it's trendy now to
> play records at normal tempo and house music is more trendy
> than techno at least on this mailing list.
> People here seem to feed off the vibes of the deephousemusicpage

Ha!  Steve I always like how you keep us abreast of the latest trends in
dance music.. as I can't be bothered much myself to worry if I'm
following trends or bucking trends properly or not.  I'm too busy
finding and playing out the music I like.  But if any music or DJ styles
I post about fall in or out of "trendiness" can you please let me know
and I'll change accordingly.

Best!
Matt MacQueen