To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 13, 2003 3:57 PM
Subject: Re: (313) OT - where should I live?

move to Manchester, England.

it rains all the time, and is full of crackheads.

loads of artists as well. (piss artists)

its great.

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring

Join Freeserve http://www.freeserve.com/time/

Winner of the 2003 Internet Service Providers' Association awards for Best
Unmetered ISP and Best Consumer Application.