Though detroit remains to be "home" I've fallen in
love with the northeast corridor. you can be in
baltimore, philadelphia and nyc all in one day. the
winters aren't bad, but you still get four seasons.
right now my heart belongs to philly. it's such a
diverse and growing city.The music scene whether it be
jazz, hip hop, techno etc. is living too. Living is
cheap too and there's neighborhoods to choose from
depending on your personality.

 Good luck with where ever you choose. Maybe just take
a month or two to just ....well...travel and figure it
out for yourself instead of listening to a bunch of
dorks on the internet. ;)