>So what happened Alex? Did somebody mug you for that Voorn record while
>you were loaded on your bike?

heh.
I'd like to tell you a story of a heroic struggle to save my new batch of
12's from the clutches of the little pikey feckers that frequent my
neighbourhood.
But I can't. I was drunk. I fell off. and now it hurts and I can't go home
from work. (capitalist tyrants that they are here)

so, records? I must have missed some bits, I seem to have picked up very
little lately... anyone??
that delsin no.41 clips sound really nice from their website
(www.delsin.org), although I haven't seen it around yet.

anything out/coming soon that I need to know??

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring