----- Original Message -----
From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <313@hyperreal.org>
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2003 1:09 PM
Subject: (313) new records

> so, come on folks, have you had anything new thats good and fancy sharing?

Ennio Morricone remixes Volume 1. Remixes from Alex Attias, Domu, Doctor
Rockit, Dan Curtin, Swell Sessions and many others. The 5 I named are all
awesome, but there are other nice ones too. Sure, it's a 3x pack, but worth
the money. The Dan Curtin mix is quite a departure! First thing I've heard
like this from him since 'Blue Apple Funk Drops', but quite a bit more
developed than that was.

Also, on the 3x pack tip, the new Luke vibert is quite acidic, but still
warp-y, if ya know what I mean. Not sure if that'll be your thing or not. I
really like it though! There are a couple of tracks that could mix in to the
slow end of house for sure.

Think I've already ranted about most of my other recent purchases.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]