From: Rob Webb [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2003 9:42 AM
To: 313@hyperreal.org
Subject: RE: (313) Bjork Recommendations...

tuneintuition:

> Has anyone done any sick Bjork remixes that could be used in
> a techno/electro set...  not that Homogenic isn't dancefloor,
> but maybe something more clearcut made specifically for our
> pleasure.

the LFO (Mark Bell) remixes of "Hyperballad" are a possibility,
particularly the Stomp remix, and for something a bit calmer Plaid's
gorgeous remix of "All Is Full Of Love" is an option.  i don't know that
i'd describe either as "sick", but they're top quality remixes by class
acts.

> ASIDE:  I remember Heckle and Jeckle dropping a Radiohead
> techno/electro remix at Forans [@ Bump] awhile back - anyone
> know what that was?

it might've been the original version of "Idioteque" off of Kid A?

Rob