The best Bjork remix, imo, is Alec Empire's remix of Bachelorette

Totally insane.

On Sat, 6 Sep 2003 00:39:09 +0100, Phonopsia <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Don't forget Underworld's remix of 'Human Behavior'. It's very nice -
pre-Underworld-gone-sh*t. There was also a Sabres of Paradise mix that had a
'4/4' pattern, but relatively slow, at about 105 bpm. Can't recall which
track it was - something off the first album. Probably my favorite Bjork
remix (my copy was stolen, so apologies for lack of details). It was really
f*cking good. It came off of a 6 track CD with remixes from Black Dog as
well. An excellent CD.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
-DJ Entropy
(bhpc, elemental compounds, planet muzik, ingrooves, boston)

*supporting Pure Hardcore since 1987*
*being a RavePainTM since 1995*
*Save electronic Music - buy a guitar*

http://www.djentropy.com