I got it on CD through Amazon and it's newish. It's out through Twisted!
I always loved the song so I was curious and got it on spec. The Felix Da
Housecat remix is grungy, not quite there, the Pet Shop Boys is kinda
electroclash, but the FK/Eric Kupper remix is SWEET. It doesn't use the
obvious hook.
There's a harder mix from Rui Da Silva, a Danny Tenaglia Mix (never feel his
stuff since he went prog) and so on.
Def worth it for the FK mix - some 9.52 mins of it.