Hello.

So folks, what's hot?

Not bought many new records lately - have I missed much?

Picked up Vainqueur/Tikiman's 12" on a new? label called 'Stay Tuned'. Not
a particuarly new sound or anything, just some very nice deep
business......
anymore releases on this label I may have missed? or is this the first?

oh, and I just caught up with my mail, the q from Charles? regarding US
radio...
Surely there's only one man to recommend - Mr Macqueen out of Chicago! But
you sussed that already right?!

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring