>the Rob Hood limited thing (Omega on PeaceFrog) is surprisingly good....
>
>for a bit of acid house flavour It ain't Chicago is a good 12 too...
>
>from the UR batch i only picked up aguila and redplanet....
>
>the fix mix of aguila is the one for me.....reverse edits yum, the
>redplant is nice
>but a little formulaic, immaculately produced of course tho.
>
>robin...

.... and Ignitor 1 by Fix & Mad Mike -'Diligent' is excellent, excellent
brainy techno.

'Sweet Yesterday' by Moodymann is a little strange choice for a single -
I've played it many times but still can't remember it! (Maybe I'm just thick
though!). It seemed nice whilst it was playing though. It's supposed to be a
re-recorded version of an earlier Mahagoni 12"

There's a fresh RP track on side b of the 7" vers of the latest RP, which is
quite good - sorry no title in my memory bank. (I quite like the tinny
tendency in the sound quality of the 7", it makes the music sound like it's
fr a classic film soundtrack ...)