> Picked up Vainqueur/Tikiman's 12" on a new? label called 'Stay Tuned'. Not
> a particuarly new sound or anything, just some very nice deep
> business......
> anymore releases on this label I may have missed? or is this the first?

The label is actually called False Tuned, and it's run by Paul St Hilaire
(the artist formerly known as Tikiman). There have been two other 12"s and a
CD released to date, but I haven't bought them so not sure what they're like
- I get the impression they're more straight-up dub/reggae style. This is
the first one to be produced by Rene Lowe (aka Vainquer, half of Scion)...

Chers,

Tom