>i was actually going to start a post regarding the rising prices of new
>records...

Hmm, yes good point. I reckon we're all going to have to dig a little
deeper in our pockets if we want the small independants to survive.

I was costing up getting some records pressed the other week (only 500),
and I was just thinking. s**t, how are we going to do this? I know what the
distributor will pay, and the sums don't add up!

so I guess we're due soon for a price hike? cos other people must be having
the same problem?

are people happy with that I wonder?

>and i learned a lesson
>along time ago to buy things when they come out or you will end up
>paying twice as much.

yeah, thats always on the back of my mind too. do you think people play on
that though (i.e pay the £16 now, or its only going to cost you double in
the future), do they get away with it?
the peacefrog releases are good though...

>i dontmind spending 15 20 £ on a record. i can do that in a pub in an
>hour and i get alot more satisfaction from listening to music...

agreed. for sure. although spending £20 in a pub in an hour is very fun
too..

: )

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems. By replying to this e-mail you
give your consent to such monitoring