Fred,

This is ridiculous.

First off: as for the METRO AREA track it's a license. You can ask MORGAN
GEIST DIRECT, if you wish to : [EMAIL PROTECTED] There's quite a
bootleg of Miura I believe that's been around for days but would you really
think Source would have let us go with releasing a previously unreleased
Metroi Area bootleg at the time they released their CD; That record (more
gdm 3) was quite everywhere and features proper credits. Just like the KIM
record does.

As for the Pyschic TV thing, it's also a license from SOME BIZARRE. You can
ask andy about it.

It's even them who provided the masters for the mastering session to the
Exchange then Metropolis.

Although I do appreciate your legacy as a part of Pyschic TV I would
appreciate you checked your facts before blurting them in the open.

Regards

Charles

TIGERSUSHI
15 rue d'Aboukir
75002 Paris
FRANCE
fon :+33.1.42.33.90.30
fax :+33.1.42.33.78.42
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.tigersushi.com

MEAT IS MURDER : http://www.tigersushi.com/site/kim

MU, PUNK ELECTROC SHOCK COMINATCHA IN MAY :
http://www.tigersushi.com/site/mu

WE HAVE SLAUGHTERED DEEJAYS FOR THE SAKE OF PURE FUN :
http://www.tigersushi.com/site/killthedj/

MORE GDM CD still available : http://www.tigersushi.com/site/moregdm/