I feel rather bad about not having a recording, so in lieu I hope a
tracklist will help. Hopefully all of our cohorts can fill in the blanks.
Here's mine:

9:00-9:30 (no one was there so I just played whatever I wanted)
=======
RSL - Wesley Music
DJ Gregory - Elle
Stateless - Leave Me Now (Brooks' Fair and Light Mix)
Truby Trio - Universal Love feat. Marcus Begg (Ame Rootdown Round Midnite
Mix)
Earth People - Dance
Freedom Soundz feat. Vanessa Freeman - Feelings
Pepe Bradock and Michelle Weeks - Distorted Echoes (LH Dub)

1:00-1:30
=======
Jaylib - Raw S--t feat. Talib Kweli
Titonton Duvante - Swollen
Fabrice Lig - Man or Beast
Splinterfaction - Ultraism
Domu and Volcov - Secret Powers (Titonton Refreak)
John Tejada - A Fading Memory
Delano Smith - Metropolis (Daz-I-Kue Ghetto Swing Remix)

And if anyone is missing one record of Galaxy to Galaxy, let me know, b/c it
wound up in my bag sans sleave.

Tristan
=======
http://www.phonopsia.co.uk