(resending, as I don't think it got through first time...)

Hey, a big thanks for Saturday night people.

Cheers to Brendan and Guy, and all the other DJs, plus all those who
grooved!
I seem to be coming down to London less and less these days for nights out
(er not that Milton Keynes has got anything decent I'm going to instead!),
but
parties like this certainly encourage me to get my lazy backside along more
often.

Tracks?... lets see... an approximation:

Early set

Andrews & Edwards - Slow Burning
Meat Beat Manifesto - Psyche Out (version 2)
Rod Baksteen - House Ya!
J.A.M. - Number One
Jack of Clubs - Jack of Clubs
DJ Rush - The Breaks
Boo Williams - Midnight Express
Ian O'Brien - I Was Here
Virgo - In A Vision
Nexus 21 - Self Hypnosis (yes, that's my orphaned piece of vinyl Brendan!)

Late Set

Red Planet - Cosmic Movement
Soundhack 2 - Scraper
Otherf*cker - Rippin Up