ha ha, nice one Ken :)

        -----Original Message-----
        From: Odeluga, Ken [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
        Sent: Mon 13/10/2003 14:24
        To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] Org
        Subject: FW: (313) London [313] Party Playlists

        Now I know why this hasn't gone through! Check out the second track
list...I
        think spelling a well known track by Sean Deason in the way I have, will
        allow the post through the profanity censor ...

        Mine:

        1100-1130

        X103 - Minnia (Tresor)
        Pepe Bradock - Angola (Get Down Dub) (Lusafrica/BMG)
        Hipno Tech - Generation (err, UR?)
        Rob Hood - The Key To Midnight (Cheap)
        Defcon 5 feat. Bluu - Moving House (Moving)
        Ultradyne - Umen (Pi Gao Movement)
        GD Luxxe - Changed Body (Interdimensional Transmissions)
        The Martian - Meet The Red Planet (RP1)*
        Japanese Telecom - Cigarette Lighter (International DJ Gigolos)

        0130-0200

        (In this case, the track order is less likely to be correct ;-). The
content
        I'm sure of though.)

        Kramer Dashwood - What Has Been Joined By God ... (Car Crash Mixer)
        (White/Boot)
        Sean Deason - The Sheeat (Distance)
        Rhythim Is Rhythim  - It Is What It Is (Majestic Mix) (Transmat)
        Psyche - The Crackdown  (Transmat)
        Freq [Sean Deason] - Xirtam 2 (Kenny Larkin Mix) (Distance)
        Kenny Larkin - Without A Sound (Right Brain Mix) (Transmat)
        Titonton Duvante - Sexual Intent (Native)
        Chaz Vincent - Human Powered Flight  (C's special edit) (Planet E)
        Ataril (Aril Brikha) - Oh Ljuva Sommar (Republic Of Sweden)

        Thanks and well done to Brendan and Guy for putting on the event at
great
        expense to your time, patience (but I hope not your wallets). It was
worth
        it though. It beats the last time I met and got to know as many 313
freaks
        in one evening!

        (* Just discovered my copy has a different tracklisting than the one on
the
        rp website. "Lost Transmission From Earth is the main track on side b on
        mine, not track 2 on A, plus I have a different track 2 on A .... hmmm.)